TWO men landed in the hospital after they suffered electric shock outside a church on Magallanes St. in Barangay Kalubihan, Cebu City around 8:45 p.m. last Wednesday.
Gregorio Demape, 32, and Casimiro Igdamin, 43, dangled from the wires after the incident.
They were brought down by the Cebu City Emergency Medical Service and Bureau of Fire Protection 7 at 9:28 p.m. and rushed to Cebu City Medical Center for burns treatment.
They were repainting a Blessed Virgin Mary statue outside the Mt. Carmel Parish church when they hit the electricity line. (KAL)