THE year 2017 was bright and colorful in SM Supermalls in Davao—every day was filled with wonderful shopping experiences and memorable events that made the year a good time to always remember.
1. Uniqlo stores opened in Mindanao in SM Lanang Premier and SM City Davao.
2. Youth, education and talent were in focus in SM City Davao’s University Fair and Art for Everyone in SM Lanang Premier.
3. Foodies were treated to brand new experiences in SM Lanang Premier’s Food Hall and buffet concepts in SM City Davao: Tong Yang and Cabalen.
4. The arts were also celebrated all year round with various exhibitions and displays: the Mid-autumn art festival of the Chan Lim family of artists and students; Art MADE Public; and the Kadayawan Mural Painting Contest.
5. Film lovers enjoyed an array of movie offerings during the Korean Film Festival and the German Film Festival.
6. Disney movie premieres also delighted kids and kids at heart during the screenings of Beauty and the Beast, Guardians of the Galaxy and Coco.
7. The Kadayawan Trade Fair in SM City Davao and the Durian Festival in SM Lanang Premier highlighted local products and produce that celebrated bounty in the city.
8. The Davao Chocolate Festival also showcased the region’s most delectable chocolate creations made from locally grown and processed cacao beans.
9. Designers also slayed the runway in Moda Mindanao and Habi Kadayawan—fashion shows that featured top notch Mindanao talent.
10. The highly anticipated 3-Day Sale in both malls caused a shopping frenzy in Davao, giving sweet deals to shopaholics in the city.
The year 2018 ahead is exciting—and it starts fresh with the ongoing End of Season sale. Enjoy up to 70 percent off on selected finds in SM Lanang Premier and in SM City Davao.
Follow @smlanangpremier and @smcitydavao in social media to view exciting promos and upcoming events. (PR)