Cobcobo: Tips for joining special occasions-A A +A
Friday, March 18, 2011
1. Read the invite carefully. You must know the dress code for the event.
2. Scout for the dress that you plan to wear at least a month before the event. Choose carefully the design, fitting and color. It’s better to have more options of dresses you will wear.
3. Scout for shoes and accessories that will match the design and color of your dress.
4. If you have finally decided which dress to wear and which accessories and shoes match the dress, buy them before it ran out of stock.
5. Try them again for final fitting to see if all of them match.
6. Plan your hair and make-up.
7. Have a trial make-up with a make-up artist to see if the look you want matches your dress.
8. If you are on a tight budget, borrow from people you know or look for sponsors.
9. Be early in preparing during the event to keep you fresh and relaxed.
I hoped that these tips help. Have a great day!
For any questions and suggestions please e-mail me at email@example.com.
Published in the Sun.Star Baguio newspaper on March 18, 2011.