Cobcobo: Mixed tips-A A +A
Thursday, September 20, 2012
HERE are some helpful tips:
1. If you intend to change your hair cut and it means drastically changing your look, I suggest that you consult a hairstylist first and search magazines or browse the Internet for possible looks you want then give yourself time to think it over. Maybe you should also consider adding a color or other services depending on the style you want.
2. For most Pinoys, the colors that suit them best are those of warm shades like reddish brown shades. Most Pinoys want to look fairer so ask your hairstylist what color makes you look fairer.
3. Wavy hair is in now. Maybe you should try it if it suits you.
4. For men, coloring their hair is not in bad taste but at least make the color dark for more mature guys and for teens, light colors and highlights will do.
5. Maybe you should try hair treatments like hair spa, hot oil or scalp treatment. The massage really helps to relax the scalp.
Have a great day!
(For any questions and suggestions please email me at renantecobcobosalon @yahoo.com or call/text 09088657751)
Published in the Sun.Star Baguio newspaper on September 20, 2012.