Cobcobo: Salon tips-A A +A
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
HERE are some friendly tips before going or doing anything at the salon.
1. You must know which salon you will go to. Know about their stylists so could choose among them; closing and opening time; and most importantly, the services they could offer that will suit your needs.
2. Make an appointment as early as possible so you could avoid being in a rush or waiting.
3. Know what your hair really needs because not all stylists are well meaning. They may tell you to avail of services which are not necessary for you. It's better if you consult different stylists first before then choose among them before making a final appointment.
4. Know the style or look you want before consulting your stylist and ask if they could do it for you and if it suits you.
5. It's better if you exchange ideas with your stylists so you can come up with a good choice.
I hope these help. Have a great day!
For any questions and suggestions please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call txt 09088657751. You can also visit us at our website renantecobcobosalon.com and on Facebook. Thank you.
Published in the Sun.Star Baguio newspaper on August 16, 2012.