Pag-Ibig announces online registration-A A +A
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
IN ORDER to satisfy the requisites of the Pag-ibig Fund's Integrated information System, the agency announced all members - whether active, inactive or prospective – to register online.
The system shall facilitate the retrieval of member’s data resulting in a more efficient and faster services, it said.
Registration may be done through the following:
1. Via website address (www.pagibigfund.gov.ph) thru the following instructions:
* Click on Members Services
* Go to Online Membership Registration
* There will be options as to: Register as new member, update members record using the tracking number or POP temporary ID number, and to update members record using the Pag-ibig MID number
* Encode your data and save your tracking number
* Submit your tracking number to your employer for submission to our office.
2. Computers are available in the office to accommodate walk-in clients.
3. For employers who do not have Internet facility, it will be inviting its employees to register in batches on their preferred schedule by notifying its Marketing and Enforcement Division through telephone numbers 619-1330 or 619-2710. (PR)
Published in the Sun.Star Baguio newspaper on September 07, 2011.