#BangonVisayas: How can we help?
Thousands of families in Leyte, Northern Cenu and Samar, among other areas, need our help after enduring Typhoon Yolanda. We can send them food, water, clothes, medicine and tents, or share some cash that these organizations can use to buy relief goods.
To donate cash:
* Aboitiz Foundation (Union Bank of the Philippines Account Number 10026-1070944 or City Savings Bank Account Number 200-20031301)
* JP Garcia Foundation, Sun.Star Publishing Inc. (Union Bank Account Number: 00-026-0019471)
* Ramon Aboitiz Foundation Inc. (Union Bank of the Philippines Peso Account Number 002780003279); (Paypal account email address: email@example.com)
* University of Cebu
Bank: Banco de Oro
Branch: Cebu, Ayala Business Park
Account Name: University of Cebu, Inc.
Swift Code: BNORPHMM
Peso Account: 2420075958
For more details, click here.
To donate in cash or in kind, please visit any of these locations:
* Ayala Center Cebu (Concierge, Level 1, near Guess)
* Department of Social Welfare and Development 7, Barangay Carreta, Cebu City
* Gilt Artisan Lounge, Crossroads, Banilad
* Islands Stay/Islands Souvenirs
* Municipal Social Welfare and Development Office, Liloan Municipal Hall
* Philippine National Red Cross, Osmena Blvd., Cebu City (beside Rizal Library)
* Politics Cafe, Escario Central
* Ramon Aboitiz Foundation Inc., Lopez Jaena St., Barangay Parian, Cebu City
* University of Cebu (Banilad Campus, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
* University of the Philippines (Lahug guardhouse. Contact Darl Santos at 09152387183 or 09434116336)
* Yakski Barbecue, Don Mariano Cui St., Cebu City near NBI 7 (414-2008)
"We will not surrender. We will rise." -- Bantayan Mayor Ian Christopher Escario, in a conversation with Cebu Gov. Hilario Davide III on November 9, 2013, a day after Typhoon Yolanda swept through the town.