MSU-Marawi tops June 2012 social worker board exam-A A +A
Friday, June 29, 2012
THE Mindanao State University (MSU)-Marawi City claimed six of the top 10 spots of the June 2012 social worker board exam, the Professional Regulation Commission announced Friday.
MSU-Marawi got the first, fifth, seventh, eighth, ninth and tenth top places among the 893 out of 1,429 passers who took the June 2012 Social Worker Licensure Examination.
Below are the board passers on the top 10 list:
1. Norhainah Calandada Abdul Aziz, MSU-Marawi - 88.10 percent
2. Ma. Elinore Bugayong Vilar, UP-Diliman - 86.80 percent
3. Rose Anne Caño Rosare, Bicol University-Legazpi - 86.50 percent
4. Ellibeth Villanueva Mercado, Asian Social Institute - 85.80 percent
5. Joy-ann Torres Sajiran, MSU-Marawi - 85.00 percent
6. Helenne Grace Almaden Pelias, Philippine Women's University-Manila - 84.90 percent
7. Elsa Sarsale Alcuetas, MSU-Marawi - 84.80 percent
Doris May Ann Balasta Baltar, Bicol University-Legazpi - 84.80 percent
Maricar Muñez Detalo, Christ the King College-Gingoog City - 84.80 percent
8. Raffy Caceres Vigil, MSU-Marawi - 84.70 percent
Noreen Perez Acosta, Palawan State University-P. Princesa - 84.70 percent
Jezreel Hannah Andes Domingo, UP-Diliman - 84.70 percent
9. Jennyrie Mercado Muego, MSU-Marawi - 84.60 percent
Catherine Deuna Espedido, UP-Diliman - 84.60 percent
10. Arifah Malawi Abdulmalic, MSU-Marawi - 84.50 percent
With 94.05 percent passing rate, MSU-Marawi also ranked second among schools with 50 or more examinees -- 79 out of 84 passed the exam.
Bicol University-Legazpi ranked first with 100 percent passing rate -- 57 examinees.
The board exam was held in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi and Zamboanga this June 2012. (Sunnex)