Cancelled flights, August 20, 2013-A A +A
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
MANILA – The following flights Tuesday, August 20, have been cancelled due to monsoon rains enhanced by tropical storm "Maring."
(As of 3 p.m.)
1. PR 209 Manila-Melbourne (Original ETD: 9 p.m.)
2. PR 537 Manila–Denpasar (Original ETD: 8:40 p.m.)
3. 2P 965/966 Manila-Cagayan-Manila
4. 2P 525/526 Manila-Cagayan-Manila
5. 2P 943/944 Manila-Puerto Prinsesa-Manila
6. 2P 985/986 Manila-Tacloban-Manila
(As of 12 p.m.)
1. PR432/20AUG Manila -Narita
2. PR438/20AUG Manila- Nagoya
3. PR408/20AUG Manila -Kansai
4. PR330/331 Manila -Xiamen -Manila
5. PR416/417 Manila - Pusan -Manila
6. PR894/895 Manila -Taipei Manila
7. PR736/737 Manila Bangkok Manila
8. PR468/469 Manila -Incheon Manila
9. PR501/512 Manila Singapore Manila
10. PR306/307 Manila -Hong Kong Manila
11. 2P907/908 Manila -Bacolod Manila
12. 2P581/582 Manila Legaspi Manila
13. 2P543/544 Manila Dumaguete Manila
14. 2P918/919 Manila Laoag Manila
15. 2P033/034 Manila - Busuanga-Manila
16. 2P263/264 Manila-Naga-Manila
17. 2P047/048 Manila -Caticlan Manila
Six flights, which were diverted to Clark, have returned to Manila. These are: PR808 Davao-Manila; PR810 Davao-Manila; 2P022 Masbate-Manila; 2P202 Roxas Manila; 2P268 Naga-Manila and 2P092 Calbayog-Manila.
Cebu Pacific Air
(As of 11:30)
5J385/386 Manila-Cagayan de Oro-Manila
5J995/996 Manila-General Santos-Manila
Passenger rebooking fees are waived for as long as flight rebooking is done within 30 days from today, PAL said in an advisory.
On the other hand, affected Cebu Pacific passengers may rebook their flights for travel within 30 days without penalties, or opt for full refund or travel fund.
Meanwhile, CEB passengers coming from Luzon who are unable to take their flights today due to flooding in their area or en route to the airport, and those who are bound for Manila, may rebook or reroute their flights without penalties, for travel within 30 days from original travel date; or put the value of their fare in full travel fund.
For re-accommodation, passengers are advised to call Cebu Pacific's reservation hotlines (02)7020-888 or (032)230-8888. (Sunnex)