Cebu City Hall: No street parties on Sinulog | Sun.Star

Cebu City Hall: No street parties on Sinulog

Time to read
less than
1 minute
Read so far

Cebu City Hall: No street parties on Sinulog

Thursday, January 12, 2017

SunStar file photo.

HOLD street parties at your own risk.

This is the warning of Cebu City Disaster Risk Reduction Management Office Chief Nagiel Banacia to establishments who insist on holding street parties during the Sinulog grand parade this Sunday.

“It may be inevitable, but the City Government will deal with them accordingly after the Sinulog. We will be documenting them through CCTV footage. We will revoke the permits of violators,” he said.

Earlier, the City Council passed a resolution banning street parties within the 300-meter radius of the grand parade. Banacia said that the City Government also prohibited the holding of similar activities on Escario St.

Published in the Sun.Star Cebu newspaper on January 12, 2017.

Latest issues of Sun.Star Cebu also available on your mobile phones, laptops, and tablets. Subscribe to our digital editions at epaper.sunstar.com.ph and get a free seven-day trial.

View Comments