Provincial agri office wants P430M for 2018 | SunStar

Provincial agri office wants P430M for 2018

Time to read
less than
1 minute
Read so far

Provincial agri office wants P430M for 2018

Friday, October 06, 2017

THE Cebu Provincial Agricultural Office is proposing a P430-million budget for their operations next year.

Of the amount, Provincial Agriculturist Roldan Saragena said that P180 million will be used to fund their regular projects while P250 million will go to farming mechanization, among others.

About P21 million, he said, will fund the agri-fishery insurance program of the Provincial Disaster Risk Reduction Management Office.

Saragena said their proposed budget will be deliberated upon by the Provincial Board. (Angel Mae Bellita, USJ-R Intern)

Published in the SunStar Cebu newspaper on October 07, 2017.

Latest issues of SunStar Cebu also available on your mobile phones, laptops, and tablets. Subscribe to our digital editions at epaper.sunstar.com.ph and get a free seven-day trial.


View Comments