latest from Cebu Local News
TEN employees of two Cebu City barangays admitted they had used illegal drugs during the recent surprise drug tests conducted by the Cebu City Office of the Substance Abuse and Prevention (Cosap).
THE Provincial Government will have to review the market rate of its lots in Cebu City to see if these are worth more than P500 million, said Gov. Hilario Davide III.
THE Archdiocese of Cebu is urging a priest assigned in Dumanjug, Cebu to apologize to a burger stand attendant that he allegedly mauled last week.
SAMUEL “Sam Pinto” Sauro is now banned from entering the Mango Square in Cebu City, a pronouncement that came after his release from a police cell Monday afternoon.
NEWLY installed Bishop Oscar Florencio had apprehensions before accepting his new post as auxiliary bishop of Cebu.
Florencio, 49, said he could not imagine being assigned in the country’s biggest archdiocese.
WOMEN, especially those with unwanted pregnancies, should pray to the Virgin Mary so they won’t be tempted to get an abortion, said Cebu Archbishop Jose Palma yesterday.
AT least 13 million members of 23,000 cooperatives nationwide are strongly opposed to the bills that aim to repeal the tax exemption privileges granted to them by the government.
GOOD. This was the rating that the Cebu City Government received from the Civil Service Commission (CSC) in its survey on the local government unit’s implementation of the anti-red tape law.
All rights reserved. SunStar Publishing, Inc.