Epson opens 7-day exhibit at SM Lanang-A A +A
Friday, January 31, 2014
EPSON Philippines Corporation (EPC) opens today (January 31, 2014) a seven-day exhibit at SM Lanang Premier in Davao. The exhibit will highlight the company's first inkjet-based dry photo lab: the Epson Surelab SL-D3000.
The exhibit will run until February 6.
Dubbed as “D3000: A Smarter Photo Solution,” Epson will leverage its strong experience as the world’s top large format photo printer maker.
Epson's SureLab SL-D3000 dry lab promises superior quality, low cost per print, improved flexibility, and simpler maintenance for photo print service providers. This is made possible by the system’s key features:
* An ultra-reliable, 1440 x 1440 dpi resolution-capable Epson Micro Piezo print head
* A newly developed UltraChrome D6 ink set
* A sophisticated Look Up Table (LUT)
These works together to deliver high-quality print production on glossy, matte and luster media up to 12 inches (30.5cm) wide for producing professional photographs, greetings cards, invitations, flyers, panoramic landscapes and promotional leaflets.
The new Epson UltraChrome D6 six-color ink set used by the system features high capacity 700ml cartridges and can achieve a wide color gamut that exceeds that of traditional silver halide, yielding prints that are vivid and lifelike with excellent black density.
Enhanced tone gradation is achieved through advanced image processing; blue skies are brilliant while skin tones are subtle and grey backgrounds are soft.
"In the professional photo industry, Epson is synonymous with the highest quality in professional photo printing," Epson head of Commercial and Industrial Department Jino Alvarez said. "As a professional photo solution, the Epson D3000 is an ideal product for businesses that wish to maximize profits and enhance customer satisfaction."
Epson SureLab SL-D3000 key features:
* Six-color, compact digital dry photo lab for high-quality photo production
* Prints on glossy, luster and matte paper at up to 12 inches (30.5cm ) wide
* New Epson professional UltraChrome D6 ink-set (C,M,Y,K,Lc,Lm)
* Resolution of up to 1440 x 1440dpi
* Produces up to 650 4 x 6inch (10.2 x 15.2cm) prints per hour
* Supports roll media from 4 to 12 inches (10.2 to 30.5cm) wide
* Dual-roll model allows two different media types and/or two different roll widths to be loaded
* Optional A4 job sorter for convenient automatic job collection
* Easy to operate – virtually no maintenance required except consumables replacement
* Convenient, power-efficient printing with no chemicals
* Can be positioned in a corner and operated from two adjacent sides
* Small footprint and wheels for convenient installation
Epson's seven-day exhibit also features a photo contest, a trade-in program for wet lab users, a 50 percent discount on selected photo specialty paper, and a special D3000 introductory price.
Published in the Sun.Star Davao newspaper on January 31, 2014.