Supplemental Budget 1 still in the works

-A A +A

Friday, July 11, 2014


CITY Administrator Melchor Quitain said the executive department is still working on the Supplemental Budget 1 (SB1).

Quitain said the City Accountant Office is "still on the process of determining the source of funds.

"Hindi pa namin masasabi kung kailan kasi inaalam pa namin kung meron ba talagang excess," he said.

He said he cannot yet divulge which program will have the bulk of the proposed SB1. But Quitain assured that the City has enough funds.

Last year, the City Government requested the City Council for the approval of SB1 in May.

The SB1 in 2013 amounted to P159,977,132.40.

The City also had four supplemental budgets approved last year. (ANC)

Published in the Sun.Star Davao newspaper on July 12, 2014.

Local news

DISCLAIMER: Sun.Star website welcomes friendly debate, but comments posted on this site do not necessary reflect the views of the Sun.Star management and its affiliates. Sun.Star reserves the right to delete, reproduce or modify comments posted here without notice. Posts that are inappropriate will automatically be deleted.

Forum rules: Do not use obscenity. Some words have been banned. Stick to the topic. Do not veer away from the discussion. Be coherent and respectful. Do not shout or use CAPITAL LETTERS!
Marginal Lives

Today's front page

Sun.Star Davao's front page for August 27, 2014

Other front pages

Sun.Star Jobs
  • Philippine Polls
  • Obituary
  • Habemus Papam
  • Sunstar Multimedia
  • Calamity Report
  • Pacman blog
  • Filipino Abroad
  • SunStar Celebrity
  • Sinulog
  • Technology
  • tell it to sunstar
  • Sun.Star Zup!
  • Festivals
  • Pnoy
  • goodearth
  • ePaper