'Indio' headwriter on Sarah: 'Nag-inarte siya tapos nag walk-out siya'-A A +A
Friday, January 11, 2013
"INDIO" creator and headwriter Suzette Doctolero refuted statements released by Sarah Lahbati on micro-blogging site Twitter involving the upcoming epic series, and revealed the young actress walked out while shooting her fight scene.
Last week, Sarah defended herself by saying she did not walk out from the set and she was asked to wait for more than 12 hours.
In an interview with Doctolero on Wednesday evening at the special advance screening of "Indio," the headwriter said Sarah was making up stories.
"Nag walk-out siya. Nag inarte siya tapos nag walk-out siya. Ayaw niyang mag harness," she said.
According to Doctolero, she thought Sarah's shoot pushed through but she was surprised when around 2:30 a.m. she received a call saying that the production team was forced to cut the taping short because the 19-year-old actress left already.
"Akala ko natuloy, akala ko pumayag siya, kasi hindi ako pumapayag na i-revise yung script. Nagawan pala ng paraan ng direktor at kumuha sila ng double."
She added: "Kinunan na siya tapos maya-maya sabi niya pagod na siya at gusto na niyang umuwi. Tapos ang pakiusap ng EP (executive producer) ay wag naman kasi ang mahal at tapusin na lang natin. Tapos ayaw niya, may tinawagan siya."
"Ang pakiu-usap nila 30 minutes na lang, yung detalye na lang naman ang kukunan. Pagbalik ng EP, binubura na niya yung tattoo niya. Tinatanggap niya, binubura na niya."
Doctolero added that the call time given to the young actress was actually at 7 p.m. but she was asked to be there by 5 p.m. to fix her make-up and costume.
She added that contrary to Sarah's statement that she wasn't able to shoot any scene for "Indio," they actually finished most of her parts aside from the fight scene where she's expected to wear a harness.
The headwriter added that before, Sarah was okay in doing fights scenes or wearing a harness. The script was also given to the young actress beforehand and she was already briefed on what to shoot.
"Nakunan siya. Hindi totoo (na hindi siya nakunan). Yun ang nakakainis at nakakapikon. Kung hindi siya nakunan ever, anong ipapalabas namin? Wala yung fight scene."
"Ang ipapakiusap na lang ng staff sa kanya ay mag stay ng 30 minutes na lang para kunan na lang yung mga detalye. Hindi pa niya pinagbigyan."
After the incident, Sarah had another taping day but Doctolero revealed Senator Bong Revilla and some of the cast were present.
"Nagkaroon naman ulit ng taping. Andun si Senator Bong, nag bantay."
"Ang dami na naming fantasy na ginawa sa GMA, like Darna with Angel Locsin and Marian Rivera, kahit sumirko-sirko, wala kang maririnig. Ito ang simple simple lang. Ayaw niyang mag harness. Pero in the past pumapayag siya."
Doctolero said this is her first time to work with Sarah and if given a chance, she prefers not to do any project with her again.
"Sayang siya. Ang ganda ng mukha niya. Yung pinapanood ko siya kanina, pwede siyang another Darna. Pwede siyang sa kwento mala-Amaya na nakikipaglaban. Kaya lang yung mga ganun attitude, wag na," Doctolero said. (Sunnex)