Janice de Belen on "Buzz ng Bayan": Not stepping on anyone's toes-A A +A
Sunday, October 27, 2013
ACTRESS Janice de Belen clarified she is not stepping on anybody's toes when she accepted the offer to host the newest show biz talk show "Buzz ng Bayan."
On October 20, Janice and Carmina Villarroel were introduced as the newest co-host of King of Talk Boy Abunda, replacing Toni Gonzaga and Charlene Gonzales-Muhlach.
The Kapamilya host said she's not aware why she's picked by the network for the hosting gig but flattered to work opposite Abunda.
"Wala akong alam. Basta nakipag-meeting lang sila sa amin. Sinabi nila sa amin kung ano 'yung mangyayari, valid naman. Maganda naman 'yung concept... It's really the excitement of working with Tito Boy," said Janice.
Janice said she didn't have any hesitations in accepting the project.
"Of course, we considered a lot of things. I made sure that in accepting this project I will not be stepping on anyone's feet," Janice said.
She's happy to be back again on television after "Showbiz Inside Report" ended last month.
Aside from "Buzz Ng Bayan," Janice will also be seen in primetime series "Honesto" starting October 28 on ABS-CBN. (Sunnex)