Winners of 2nd Tinta Awards bared-A A +A
Friday, November 26, 2010
BEST print advertisements, visual artists, and companies were recognized Thursday night at the 2nd Tinta Awards held at Blue Leaf in McKinley Hill in Taguig City.
United Print Media Group president Pepito Olarte and representatives from different publications spearheaded the event, which is aimed at raising the profile of print media and giving recognition to talents who executed well-crafted advertising pieces.
Joyce Dizon, president of Sun.Star Manila Marketing, was present during the awarding rites and handed out trophies to the winning teams for the Creative Awards category.
This year, Vespa Our Ride by Ace Saatchi & Saatchi won the Print Ad of the Year.
Vespa also took home the Advertiser of the Year award while TBWA\Santiago Mangada Puno was the recipient of the Agency of the Year trophy.
University of the Philippines' "Publicate", Lyceum's "Blinder than Blind and Fish Stories" ad, and "Palm Reading" of Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila won the students category.
Best Print Media Execution went to Box Ar (Fedex), Best in Photography was won by Donkey (FedEx), and Haagen Dali for Adobo Magazine got the Best in Typography award.
Here are the other winners:
Most Innovative Award
* Bronze: Ahon (Pop Up), Toshiba Regza Execution Cross Flap, and Ear Ad (Toshiba)
* Silver: Lactum ad (Philippine Star), Samsung 3D LED TV Execution (Samsung)
* Gold: Box Ar (Fedex), Manila Bulletin 3D issue (Manila Bulletin) and Philippine Star Smart Sandbox
Creative Award (Single Entry Category)
* Bronze: Sleeve (Radyo Inquirer), Match and Tanod (Makati Fire Station Ad Campaign), Haagen and Nike (Adobo Magazine), Violet (Boysen Paint), Ahon Pop Up (Ahon), Box Ar (Fedex), Satin Face (Cetaphil), and Living Room (Firefly Electric and Lighting)
* Silver: Dali (Adobo Magazine), Hibiscus and Jelly Fish ads (Boysen Paint), Dino and Sumo (Hewlett Packard), Donkey (FedEx), Emergency (Philippine National Red Cross), Attic (Firefly Electric and Lighting), Vespa Our Ride Bus (Vespa), and Toyota Traffic Light (Toyota)
* Gold: Lily (Boysen Paint) Vespa Our Ride Leaves and Vespa Our Ride Hug (Vespa)
Creative Award (Group Entry Category)
* Bronze: Easy Find (Firefly Electric and Lighting) and Ahon Campaign (Ahon)
* Silver: HP Versus campaign (Hewlett-Packard)
* Gold: Vespa Our Ride (Vespa) and Flowers (Boysen Paint)
Best in Illustration
* Bronze: Tanod (Makati Fire Station Ad Campaign)
* Silver: Dino (Hawlett-Packard)
* Gold: Sumo (Hawlett-Packard)
Best in Art Direction
* Bronze: Jelly Fish and Yellow Bell (Boysen Paint) and Vespa Our Ride Bus, Vespa Our Ride Hug, Vespa Timeless Red (Red)
* Silver: Hibiscus (Boysen) and Attic (Firefly Electric and Lighting)
* Gold: Lily (Boysen Paint) and Vespa Our Ride Leaves (Vespa)
Best Digital Imaging and Retouching
* Silver: Jelly Fish (Boysen Paint)
* Gold: Lily (Boysen Paint)
Best in Copy
* Bronze: Vespa Our Ride Bus
* Silver: Vespa Our Ride Leaves
* Gold: Vespa Our Ride Hug