New officials in various government posts named-A A +A
Thursday, January 3, 2013
PRESIDENT Benigno Aquino III has appointed new officials in various government agencies, including undersecretaries, new board members and directors.
First on the list is Rodolfo de Ocampo as undersecretary and member of the Road Board representing the transport and motorist organization of the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH).
Palace spokesman Edwin Lacierda said Thursday that Aquino also appointed Tomasito Villarin as undersecretary of the Office of the Political Adviser, which is under the Office of the President. His appointment is co-terminus with Aquino, who is mandated to step down from power in 2016.
The rest of the new appointees are the following:
- Felix Roberto Oca as member of the Governing Board representing the sea-based sector, Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) under the Department of Labor and Employment (Dole)
- Eulogio Castillo as member of the Board of Administrators representing Luzon, Cooperative Development Authority under the Department of Finance
- Herminio Runas Jr. as Acting Director III of the Department of Finance
- Johann Carlos Barcena as Acting Director III of the Governance Commission for Government-Owned or Controlled Corporations
- Henry Roy Abella and Katrina Manahan as Directors IV and Rafael Victor Ignacio, Immanuel Cedrik Forbes and Nancy Auroa Quimpo as Directors III, of the Presidential Management Staff
- Maribeth Pilimpinas as Acting Director III and Annabelle Langbayan as Acting Director II, both of the National Statistic Office under the National Economic and Development Authority (Neda)
- Ma. Lourdes Rebueno as member of the Board of Directors of the National Development Company and Virgilio Yuzon as member representing the private sector of the Board of Directors of the National Development Company
- Oliver Butalid as member representing the government sector of the Board of Governors, Board of Investments under the Department of Trade and Industry
- Julius Cainglet as member representing the labor sector of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise Development Council under the Department of Trade and Industry
- Ma. Celerina Afable and Resty Osias as Acting Directors III of the Department of Agrarian Reform
- Ma. Lilia dela Rea as Regional Agrarian Reform Adjudicator and Renato Borromeo as Provincial Agrarian Reform Adjudicator
- Lourdes Ramirez-Zapanta as Prosecutor V, Office of the Provincial Prosecutor-Batangas, National Prosecution Service under the Department of Justice. (Jill Beltran/Sunnex)