10 Things to Love about the Trailblazer-A A +A
Thursday, May 22, 2014
1. All the power you need. Upgraded 2.8-liter DURAMAX diesel engine with VGT & intercooler now delivers 200 hp and class-leading 500 Nm of torque
2. First-class comfort. 5-Link Rear Suspension System with Dynamic Driving Technology (DDT)
3. State-of-the-art. Get behind the wheel and enjoy the difference of driving a truly state-of-the-art SUV with Dynamic Driving Technology (DDT) that includes Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Dynamic Brake Distribution (DBD), Traction Control (TC), Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA), Panic Brake Assist (PBA), Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Engine Drag Control (EDC), Cornering Brake Control (CBC), Hydraulic Brake Fade Assist (HBFA), Hill Descent Control (HDC) and Hill Start Assist (HAS)
4. Maximum efficiency. Choose between the new 6-Speed manual or the improved 6-Speed automatic transmission with Active Select
5. Go anywhere. Tow anything. 8-crossmember ladder chassis configuration with 800mm water wading capability, 3-ton towing capacity**, you are equipped with everything you need to go virtually anywhere imaginable for a midsized SUV
6. Comfort and convenience. With the Chevrolet MyLink* color touchscreen display, technology features for your comfort and convenience are always at your fingertips
7. Electronic drive mode select*. Let your Trailblazer do all the work for you. Climb rock piles and tow anything simply by turning a knob. Engaging its 4x4 drive train with limited slip differential is done effortlessly via the quick and easy electronic drive mode select system.
8. Comfort for everyone. Easily configurable premium leather seats, rear aircon with 3rd row vents, and generous space for 7 full-sized adults
9. Form & function. Projector headlamps*, LED tail lamps*, powerdome hood design, signature dual-port grill, 18" alloy wheels*
10. Value loaded. Camaro-inspired blue LED illuminated gauges, steering-mounted audio* and cruise controls* and headlamp leveling control
* Available in the 2.8 4x4 LTZ variant only
**without payload and using a braked trailer
For inquiries visit Chevrolet Pampanga or call (045) 963-3333 or 0918-854-2221. Log on to www.LausAutogroup.com.
Published in the Sun.Star Pampanga newspaper on May 23, 2014.