109 families get new home | SunStar

109 families get new home

Time to read
less than
1 minute
Read so far

109 families get new home

Sunday, March 19, 2017

BACOLOR – More than one hundred families living in different danger zones in the province were recently relocated to their new home in Barangay Tinajero in this town.

The 109 families are beneficiaries of the National Housing Authority’s (NHA) relocation program in the province.

NHA Pampanga District Office Project Manager Ines Gonzales said the beneficiaries were transferred from different hazard zones including riverside in San Guillermo Village in this town.

“Itong mga beneficiaries natin are indigents living in danger areas as identified by their respective local government units,” she said.

She added that recipients are the last batch of the total 500 properties distributed to Kapampangan families since 2016.

Gonzales said that some of the beneficiaries were affected by the implementation of the Supreme Court mandamus Manila Bay clean-up project.

“Iyan yung mga nakatira sa tabing-ilog na kinailangan paalisin. Nirelocate natin sila dito kagaya ng pangako ng gobyerno na mabigyan sila ng maayos na matutuluyan,” she said.

Gonzales also said that NHA will continue to fulfill its mandate of providing home for every indigent Filipino family.

“Katulad ng mandato sa atin ng gobyerno, itutuloy natin iyon para matulungan yung mga kababayan natin na walang maayos na matutuluyan,” she said.

Published in the Sun.Star Pampanga newspaper on March 20, 2017.

Latest issues of SunStar Pampanga also available on your mobile phones, laptops, and tablets. Subscribe to our digital editions at epaper.sunstar.com.ph and get a free seven-day trial.


View Comments