No firecracker-related injuries in San Fernando | SunStar

No firecracker-related injuries in San Fernando

Time to read
less than
1 minute
Read so far

No firecracker-related injuries in San Fernando

Wednesday, January 03, 2018

CITY OF SAN FERNANDO – A safe and peaceful holiday.

This was how City Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council Office (CDRRMO) head Raymond Del Rosario described the celebration of the holiday season of Fernandinos after the city recorded no firecracker-related incidents.

Del Rosario said that while the CDRRMO was all ready and on-standby for quick response during the whole holiday season, it did not receive any report of any firecracker-related accidents.

“Fortunately, wala kaming record na may naputukan o nasaktan galing sa paputok. May mga aksidente sa daan kaming nirespondehan pero it is clearly not related sa paputok o celebration ng New Year,” he said.

Del Rosario noted the strict implementation of Executive Order No. 28 and the identification of firecracker zones in the city in the successful prevention of injuries and casualties related to firecrackers, as well as cases of stray bullet victims.

He stressed that the strong participation, cooperation and unity of the Philippine National Police, Department of Health, and other concerned agencies must be credited for a safe and peaceful celebration of New Year in this capital city and around the country.

Published in the SunStar Pampanga newspaper on January 04, 2018.

Latest issues of SunStar Pampanga also available on your mobile phones, laptops, and tablets. Subscribe to our digital editions at epaper.sunstar.com.ph and get a free seven-day trial.

View Comments