Fire hits junk shop in Mandaue City

A FIRE broke out in a junk shop in Canduman, Mandaue City on Friday, January 27.

The Mandaue City Public Information Office (PIO) said in a Facebook chat interview with SunStar Philippines that the fire alarm was received at 2:25 p.m.

The fire was declared out at 2:45 p.m.

Mandaue City PIO said the incident was caused by electrical fault and investigation is ongoing. (SunStar Philippines)




style="display:block; text-align:center;"
data-ad-layout="in-article"
data-ad-format="fluid"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-2836569479021745"
data-ad-slot="1977900730">


VIEW COMMENTS
DISCLAIMER:

SunStar website welcomes friendly debate, but comments posted on this site do not necessarily reflect the views of the SunStar management and its affiliates. SunStar reserves the right to delete, reproduce or modify comments posted here without notice. Posts that are inappropriate will automatically be deleted.


Forum rules:

Do not use obscenity. Some words have been banned. Stick to the topic. Do not veer away from the discussion. Be coherent. Do not shout or use CAPITAL LETTERS!

sunstar.com.ph