THE Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) said Wednesday it is still confirming the reported deaths of two Filipinos in Saudi Arabia last week.
"We're still getting case files from concerned office," Foreign Affairs spokesman Charles Jose said in a text message.
Arab News reported that two Filipinos died in two separate incidents in the course of four days.
The first one was allegedly Pampanga native Antonio Manzano, who died when he fell off a bridge in Buraidah on Monday. He was reportedly an employee of a local construction firm.
The second was Genaro Manuel, also from Pampanga. He died in a vehicular accident over the weekend.
The report said Manuel told his office he will be coming home to his family in Buraidah when the incident occurred. (CVB/Sunnex)