SECTIONS
Monday, August 26, 2019

Tumulak wants security agency sued

ACTING Cebu City Vice Mayor Dave Tumulak wants the Cebu City Police Office to file criminal cases against the agency of the security guard who shot dead a businessman last week.

Tumulak said the security agency should be sued for obstruction of justice for failing to turn over to authorities the firearm that the assailant reportedly used to kill Michael Malacca, a native of Dipolog City.

“The gun is an evidence.

This (attack) should also serve as an eye-opener to all security agencies to thoroughly evaluate their applicants before hiring them,” he said.
style="display:block; text-align:center;"
data-ad-layout="in-article"
data-ad-format="fluid"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-2836569479021745"
data-ad-slot="1977900730">



style="display:block; text-align:center;"
data-ad-layout="in-article"
data-ad-format="fluid"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-2836569479021745"
data-ad-slot="4158864647">


VIEW COMMENTS
DISCLAIMER:

SunStar website welcomes friendly debate, but comments posted on this site do not necessarily reflect the views of the SunStar management and its affiliates. SunStar reserves the right to delete, reproduce or modify comments posted here without notice. Posts that are inappropriate will automatically be deleted.


Forum rules:

Do not use obscenity. Some words have been banned. Stick to the topic. Do not veer away from the discussion. Be coherent. Do not shout or use CAPITAL LETTERS!

sunstar.com.ph