THE Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) is still confirming whether there are any Filipino victims in the England terrorist attack during the weekend that claimed at least seven lives.
"Our Embassy is closely monitoring the situation and is in touch with the Filipino community in the area to ascertain whether any Filipino is among the casualties," the DFA in a statement on Sunday said.
"So far no information is available on the identities and nationalities of the casualties," it added.
London police earlier said seven people were killed when attackers drove a van at high speed into pedestrians on London bridge and stabbed people in the nearby Borough Market area.
Police also reported that two attackers were shot dead. Another attacker is still being pursued.
The attacks came less than two weeks after the suicide bombing in Manchester during Ariana Grande's concert.
The said attack in the northern England has claimed 22 lives. (SunStar Philippines)