TWO graduates from the University of San Carlos (USC) in Cebu City have made it to the top 10 list of successful examinees who took the June 2015 Architect Licensure Examination, said the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
Joachim Michael Lim Espina and Francino Paraz Delima of USC placed second and seventh, with passing rate of 85.20 and 84.10, respectively. They were among the 1,201 out of the 1,964 examinees who passed the test.
The examination was held in Manila, Cebu and Legazpi last June 12 and 14, said the PRC.
Below are the names of those who garnered the 10 highest places:
1. Christian Lyle David La Madrid (University of Santo Tomas) -- 85.90
2. Joachim Michael Lim Espina (University of San Carlos) -- 85.20
3. Veronica Villamayor Puda (University of the Philippines-Diliman) --
4. Gelmer Sarah Del Valle Santos (University of the Philippines-Diliman) -- 84.90
5. Christian Santos Salandanan (University of Santo Tomas) -- 84.80
6. Bianca Mari Garcia Villamayor (University of Santo Tomas) -- 84.20
7. Francino Paraz delima (University of San Carlos) -- 84.10
Ernest Antonio Palmero Mines (University of Mindanao-Davao City)
Kathleen Anne Natividad Veloso (Ateneo de Davao University)
8. Rui Carlo Soriano Hombrebueno (Technological Institute of the Philippines-Manila) -- 83.90
Jo Jerico Estoque Manalang (University of Nueva Caceres)
Lucky Meljay Cristobal Mercado (Norwestern University)
Blitzer Grayson Dela Cruz Reyes (Bulacan State University)
9. Rudy Michael Alcaraz Ancheta (Far Eastern University-Manila) -- 83.80
10. Joan Mae March Manguilimotan Bermejo (University of the Philippines-Diliman) -- 83.70
Nielsen Bryan Chua Uy (De La Salle University College of Saint Benilde)
View the complete list of passers.