- Oversee various inspection practices are conducted and meets company/client expectations
- Monitors quality control efficiencies as it applies to the quoted vs. actual job performance both inhouse and outsourced job applications.
- Reviews quality control documents with emphasis on document control and ensures documents are completed thoroughly meeting company standards
- Responsible for training quality control Inspectors (dimensional and department procedures, etc.)
- Work closely with other department supervisors and/or managers and contributes to the timely completion of quality products from his/her department.
- Oversees all equipment is calibrated with update logs, etc.
- Sets direction to grow the department technically and ensures necessary cross training
• Bachelors degree in Engineering or the equivalent in furniture technology a plus not required
• Must have been a Technical Person in work history
• Minimum 7 years of experience with knowledge of various production and fabrication methods and techniques in Woodworking and mixed- media furniture including fitting and finishing applications
• Complex fabrication experience a must have
• Must be able to read symbols on blueprints regarding complex projects
• Competent in ISO or Quality system controls
Qualified applicants may hand carry their TOR, handwritten application letter, resume with picture to
Human Resource Department or email to: email@example.com
CASTILEX INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION
M.L. QUEZON ST., CABANCALAN, MANDAUE CITY
Tel. No. 346-8865/3468866