Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for maintenance and control of all documents, manuals, records and relevant information in accordance with the requirements of the International Safety, Quality & Security standards
• Implements and adopts safe practices and procedures in the performance of duties and responsibilities
• Formulates and consistently designs system and procedures for prevention and/ or effective control of pollution and impacts that the company may inflict to the environment
• Implements, maintains, monitors and improves the effectiveness and applicability of company’s established Safety, Quality & Security standards.
• Assesses and designs / develops management systems suited to the existing nature of business and structure of the organization and its crafts.
• A graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Management or other related fields.
• With at least minimum of three (3) years of Safety, Quality and Security Management and project management experience in shipping industry particularly craft operations and maritime rules and regulations.
You may send your application and updated resume with picture in this address:
2GO Group, Inc.
Human Resource for Results
2/F Admin Bldg, Pier 4 NRA Cebu City
or email to: HRR.Visayas@2go.com.ph