SECTIONS
Saturday, May 25, 2019
CEBU

Better dining experience expected from new Larsian

CEBU. Joey Herrera, Larsian Food Street's administrator said they have ironed out the kinks and Larsian will be better than ever. (SunStar photo/Justin Vestil)

LARSIAN Food Street is expected to provide a better dining experience for patrons following it's successful rehabilitation.

Joey Herrera, Larsian Food Street's administrator, told reporters in a weekly forum organized by the Cebu Provincial Government that following its

P1.8 million rehabilitation earlier this year, better services are expected in the popular food have in uptown Cebu City.

Though he admitted that their soft opening was marred by controversies, Herrera assured their customers that they have already instituted new policies to prevent their customers from being victimized by erring food handlers.

Last Sunday, a netizen called Herrera's attention after two workers of one of Larsian's stalls overcharged her order.

The two stall workers has since been banned from working in Larsian. (JKV)


VIEW COMMENTS
DISCLAIMER:

SunStar website welcomes friendly debate, but comments posted on this site do not necessarily reflect the views of the SunStar management and its affiliates. SunStar reserves the right to delete, reproduce or modify comments posted here without notice. Posts that are inappropriate will automatically be deleted.


Forum rules:

Do not use obscenity. Some words have been banned. Stick to the topic. Do not veer away from the discussion. Be coherent. Do not shout or use CAPITAL LETTERS!