ABREEZA Mall treated the Davao media to a movie night as it blocked an entire cinema for them to watch “Three Words to Forever” exclusively.
The film, which topbills Sharon Cuneta, Richard Gomez and Kathryn Bernardo, talks about family and the challenges every member has been trying to resolve. It also tackles the importance of honesty and the family members’ motivation and commitment to keep them intact amid the difficulties and differences.
This heartwarming story of Rick and Cristy and their daughter Tin was witnessed by the Davao press during the block screening last November 29. It was definitely a fun experience especially that I can somehow relate to some of the discussions among the main characters. (Thank you so much, Abreeza Mall, especially to their marketing team!)
Here is a list of some of the reasons why you should watch “Three Words to Forever”:
1. The dialogues are realistic. There are movies that I find so unreal when it comes to dialogues. However, this movie from Star Cinema is not like that. Thanks to the writers and director Cathy Garcia-Molina!
2. The entire cast did a great acting. Definitely, it is expected for the lead stars Sharon, Richard and Kathryn to give such a great performance. Nevertheless, they were not the only ones who made sure that acting would not be dry and lousy. Lisa Lorena, Freddie Webb, Tommy Esguerra, and Joross Gamboa all gave an outstanding performance.
3. It is about family. Everyone who has a family can surely relate how each character was developed in the movie - from the common issues between husband and wife and how much they want to hide those from their family to a child who is struggling to keep up with her mom’s high expectations.
4. It is the reunion of some of its cast members. “Three Words to Forever” is a reunion movie of Sharon and Richard after 15 years. Kathryn and Joross, who were together in the Kapamilya fantaserye “La Luna Sangre” before finally got reunited here. Sharon and Lisa were together in “Dear Heart.” The latter also played the former’s mom in the said 1981 film. Meanwhile, Richard and Kathryn worked before for “She’s Dating the Gangster.”
5. It is a showcase of Ormoc’s natural beauty. Amid the fact that it was badly hit by Typhoon Yolanda five years ago, the city is still full of beauty. Its Kalanggaman Island is such a beautiful sight to behold.
6. Kathryn has a new partner here. For the longest time, the Box Office Queen has been constantly seen with onscreen and real-life boyfriend Daniel Padilla. However, she was paired with Tommy, a model-actor who rose to fame following his stint inside the Pinoy Big Brother (PBB) house.
These are just some of the many reasons why you should watch “Three Words to Forever.” After all, the movie could not have reached P6.5 million in sales on its opening day if it is not something worth watching. You still have the chance to catch this special offering for Star Cinema’s 25th anniversary at Abreeza Mall Cinemas.
For comments and suggestions, please feel free to reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.