THE University of the Philippines (UP) Manila dominated the March 2019 Pharmacist Licensure Examination, with seven of its graduates making it to the top 10 list of passers.
Only 11 graduates made it to the top 10: seven from UP Manila, and one each from the Trinity University of Asia, University of San Agustin, University of Santo Tomas, and Lyceum Northwestern University-Dagupan City.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) said that 2,100 out of 3,234 examinees passed the exam, which was given by the Board of Pharmacy in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
The top 10 passers are the following:
1. Julienne Nicolee Chua Dela Cruz - UP Manila, 92.70 percent
2. Khlarica Rygine Aquino Furigay - Trinity University of Asia, 92
3. Jonas Angeles Aquino - UP Manila, 91.80
4. Pauline Rose Navales Flor - University of San Agustin, 91.60
5. Patricia May Geronimo Arellano - UP Manila, 91.50
Sarah May Laguador Obmana - UP Manila, 91.50
6. Alison Mary Albesa Docena - UP Manila, 91.40
7. Lance Gerik So Chan - UP Manila, 91.32
8. Alexandria Kay Tengco Co - University of Santo Tomas, 91.20
9. Karl Ian Hernandez Maliwat - UP Manila, 91.17
10. Abraham Juan Resuello - Lyceum Northwestern University-Dagupan City, 91.10
Here's the complete list of passers:
UP Manila also ranked first in the list of top performing schools, with all its 53 examinees passing the exam.
The PRC said that those who passed the licensure exam can register for the issuance of professional identification card and certificate of registration from March 18 to 22.
It advised the successful examinees to visit the PRC website at www.prc.gov.ph to register
"Those who will register are required to bring the following: downloaded duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, notice of admission (for identification only), 2 pieces passport sized pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag), 2 sets of documentary stamps and 1 piece short brown envelope. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals," PRC said. (LMY/SunStar Philippines)