SECTIONS
Sunday, September 22, 2019
CEBU

Electrician electrocuted in Cebu City

CEBU. An electrician was electrocuted at the second floor of Patria de Cebu dormitory, Wednesday evening, June 5, 2019. (Photo courtesy to Joseph Quilong-Quilong Jr)

AN ELECTRICIAN was electrocuted at the second floor of Patria de Cebu dormitory on P. Gomez Street, Barangay Sto. Niño, Cebu City, Wednesday evening, June 5, 2019.

The victim was identified as Gilbert Getubig, who hailed from Barangay Lagtang, Talisay City.

In the initial investigation of the Waterfront Police Station of the Cebu City Police Office, Getubig's lifeless body was discovered by his fellow electrician at 6:10 p.m.

The victim was installing electric connection at the ceiling of the said area prior to the incident.

Investigators discovered the victim's right hand clutching the pliers while his left hand was seen inside the electric junction box, surrounded by wires.

Police ruled out foul play from the incident. (JOB)


VIEW COMMENTS
DISCLAIMER:

SunStar website welcomes friendly debate, but comments posted on this site do not necessarily reflect the views of the SunStar management and its affiliates. SunStar reserves the right to delete, reproduce or modify comments posted here without notice. Posts that are inappropriate will automatically be deleted.


Forum rules:

Do not use obscenity. Some words have been banned. Stick to the topic. Do not veer away from the discussion. Be coherent. Do not shout or use CAPITAL LETTERS!

sunstar.com.ph