OUTGOING Board Member Pedro Zayco of Negros Occidental's Sixth District remains the richest member of the Provincial Board with a net worth of close to P37 million.
Based on the submitted Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Net Worth as of December 31, 2018, Zayco has total assets worth P37,724,971.60 with P914,173.10 liabilities.
His assets are on his residential and commercial buildings and agricultural lands.
Zayco is incoming mayor of Kabankalan City.
Incoming Governor Eugenio Jose Lacson, who is also the outgoing vice governor, placed his total net worth at P7,228,576.51 without any liabilities.
Sixth District Board Member Valentino Miguel Alonso has a total net worth amounting to P14,716,301, while outgoing Board Member David Albert Lacson (Third District) placed his total net worth at P11,700,000.
Board Member Antonio Encarquez (First District) has P11,000,000 total net worth, while graduating Board Member Salvador Escalante placed his net worth at P10,815,873.
Escalante is incoming mayor of Cadiz City.
Other board members have the following total net worth:
* Samson Mirhan (Second District) - P7,831,051
* Rommel Debulgado (First District) - P5,640,264
* Jose Maria Alonso (Fourth District) - P5,910,000
* Helen Zafra - P4,280,000
* Manuel Frederick Ko (Third District) - P3,849,000
* Victor Javellana (Fourth District) - P2,542,329
* Rebato Malabor Jr. (Fifth District) - P1,470,000
* Juvy Pepillo (Liga Ng Mga Barangay) - P1,318,000
* Pocholo Yuvienco (SK Federation) - Zero.