I CAN now relate with my mother who keeps on telling us that when she goes out for a window shopping, she would end up buying things for me and my brother instead.
This is true when I was strolling around Healthy Options in Abreeza Mall just to check on their bigger and more upgraded location (near Starbucks) because I ended up buying things for the family.
For my daughter:
1. Kid's Spry Tooth Gel with Xylitol -- Yanna is turning 2 in November and her pedia recommended using natural, safe-to-swallow, and flouride-free toothpaste.
2. Pure Baby Toothbrush -- I love this because it's safe for toddlers -- 100 percent vegetable bristles, dye-free, BPA-free, and phthalate-free.
3. All Good Kid's Sunscreen -- It's best to have a sunscreen that is broad spectrum SPF 30, water and sweat resistant, and non-greasy for active toddlers.
For our kitchen and dining -- When I was pregnant, I loved to make overnight oats. It's going to be healthier and more tasteful this time with these essentials:
4. Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond milk
5. Bob's Red Mill organic whole chia seeds
6. Bob's Red Mill whole golden flaxseed
7. Bob's Red Mill extra thick rolled oats whole grain
For our bedroom:
8. Aura Cacia lavender pure essential oil -- We have been so busy lately and it has brought us stress. I am not an expert on EOs but my friends say lavender gives a relaxing effect.
9. Buffered C dietary supplement -- This has 50 vegetarian tablets which help me boost my immune system. It's also a breastfeeding-friendly supplement.
10. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay -- I'm a late bloomer when it comes to skin care, so I'm trying this world's most powerful facial that claims to give a deep pore cleansing since it has 100 percent natural calcium bentonite clay.
These are the one of the times that I could tell my mom was right. Lesson: My priorities have changed.
[The writer appreciates comments, questions, and story suggestions. Contact her through firstname.lastname@example.org, @mommyaracasastumuran on Instagram, and subscribe to her Youtube channel www.youtube.com/c/AraCasasTumuran.]