A GRADUATE of the Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila topped the Architect Licensure Examination given last August, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced Tuesday, September 17.
Lili Anne Collo Reyes got a passing rate of 83.40 percent, besting 161 others who passed the exam.
Also in the top 8 are:
* (2nd) Geoffrey Nicdao Caisip, University of the Assumption - 82.50 percent
* (3rd) Levi Gio Zen Macalanda Santiago, Bulacan State University-Malolos - 81.70 percent
* (4th) Gerardo Reyes Pinzon, Saint Louis College of San Fernando - 81.30 percent
* (5th) Jeffrey Maun Musngi, Don Honorio Ventura Technological State University - 81.10 percent
* (6th) James Patrick Angeles Pangan, Don Honorio Ventura Technological State University - 80.60 percent
* (7th) Roshena Bathsheba Queliza Bautista, Technological University of the Philippines-Manila - 80.50 percent
* (7th) Edwina Rose Garcia Mahilum, Nueva Ecija University of Science and Technology-Cabanatuan - 80.50 percent
* (8th) Joel Aquino Evangelista, Saint Louis College of San Fernando - 80 percent
The PRC said 162 out of 244 examinees passed the exam, which was given by the Board of Architecture last August.
It said those who will register are required to bring the following: downloaded duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, notice of admission (for identification only), two pieces of passport sized pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag), two sets of documentary stamps and one piece short brown envelope.
"Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals," the PRC said.
Below is the complete list of passers.