NEGRENSE Sunny V. Diego, Doctor of Humanities and a John Maxwell certified speaker, coach, trainer, and a member of John C. Maxwell Team and a certified motivational and inspirational speaker will speak on how to "Be Relentless" to various organizations in Bacolod City starting October 1 to 16, 2019.
His schedule of trainings include:
• October 1 - 1:30 p.m. AXA, Bacolod City
• October 2 - 8:00 a.m. at Tangub Christian Academy, Inc. Leadership Talk and Jiu Jitsu Training to High School Students
• October 3 - 1:30 p.m. at Pax Academy
• October 5 - 8:00 a.m. at Taytung High School (Tentative)
• October 7 - 5:30 pm University of Negros Occidental-Recoletos (UNO-R) and NSTP
• October 15 -8:00 a.m. at UNO-R Faculty and staff; 1:30 p.m. at Bacolod City College
• October 16 - 8:30 a.m. GROW Training Center; 1:30 p.m. STI-West Negros University.
His goal is to inspire individuals and to let them feel that there is an inborn talent in each one given by God, and that success can be attained by doing the act of being relentless.
Furthermore, Diego's other preoccupations include being a sports enthusiast.
He offers training in Jiu Jitsu and talk on sports leadership. He is a Jiu Jitsu Middle Weight Champion, Jiu Jitsu Light Weight Champion, and a member of Gracie Humaita Hemet Jiu Jitsu Competition Team, California, U.S.A.
He is the first Filipino to bring John Maxwell Leadership trainings in Negros Occidental-Philippines and had brought to Negros Occidental the former National Basketball Association players of U.S.
He is a former councilor of Candoni, Negros Occidental, former tourism officer, former account manager of Pacific Connexion-Manila, former assistant manager HSBC Manila, and a former assistance manager of PNI-KMPG Company.
He hosted the Miss Earth International Talent Night 2009.
He is an alumnus of the University of Negros Occidental- Recoletos and presently residing in Yucaipa, California, U.S.A.