HELP me assess how the drug war was carried out in the country in the past three years. Please read the instruction carefully and proceed if you are ready.
INSTRUCTION: Shout "C" if you find that the performance has a "commendable" sense of purpose, and just keep quite if it is non-commendable:
1. Suspected narco mayors were killed while in the custody of the authorities.
2. For three years, no drug wholesaler was arrested and sentenced.
3. The war was waged without knowing the exact information and data about the enemy.
4. There was no alternative or viable livelihood for the drug surrenderers.
5. Chinese drug felons were treated like VIPs.
6. The frontline generals of PDEA and PNP clean their linen in public and frolicked "who is who" during the senate inquiry.
7. Thousands of drug peddlers were fatally shoot during buy bust operations.
8. Ignored the human rights advocates, and considered the casualties as war collateral damage.
9. Disrespected the UN inquiry for human rights being no knowledge what this war means for the Filipinos.
10. Will pass the baton to the vice president because the world decried the actions.
Since you were so quiet, I presume we have the same answer.
Soon, dried fish will no longer a basic commodity for Juan dela Cruz. Health Spokesperson and USec Eric Domingo quoted that excessive intake of salt is "directly correlated to hypertension, heart and kidney diseases." For that reason, the Department of Health (DOH) is eyeing to impose sin tax (like tobacco and alcoholic drinks) to all salted foods including dried fish and salted fish. The plan to enforce sin tax will hopefully discourage the Filipinos to consume salty foods thereby reduce the risk from terminal illnesses.
Phivolcs cleared idle talks that the recent series of tremors were caused by the active adjacent volcanoes. The truth of the matter is that the recent earthquakes were "tectonic in origin" and not associated to the nearby Matutum and Parker volcanoes. Even then, the authorities are monitoring all active volcanoes around and near to the epicenter including Mount Apo.
The wars, including the drug war, pestilence like polio virus and earthquakes are natural phenomena that can be explained by science. But the advent believers maintained that these are just few of the signs that Jesus Christ is coming back to this earth, very soon. Others also believed that this earth will soon end, including all living things herein. But nothing to worry, there is hope for every mankind according to the Biblical doctrine of eschatologists.