THE organizers of Miss Iloilo 2020 and the Iloilo Festival Foundation Inc. (IFFI) presented the 11 candidates coming from the different towns of Iloilo province, Saturday, November 23, at the Iloilo Gateway Hotel & Suites in Pavia Town, Iloilo.
These 11 women who were meticulously chosen and all standing more than 5’6” in height will compete for the three crowns that are at stake.
Winners will get the chance to represent Iloilo to national pageants.
The crowns waiting for these women are Miss Iloilo – Earth, Miss Iloilo – Binibining Pilipinas and Miss Iloilo – World.
According to the organizers, there will be three chances of representing the beloved Iloilo to the national pageants.
They will be supported to compete in Bb. Pilipinas 2020, Ms Aliwan 2020 and Ms. Philippines World 2020.
The official Miss Iloilo 2020 candidates are:
1. Syra Jagunap, 18, (Leganes, Iloilo)
2. Desiree Jane Tubaon, 22, (Igbaras, Iloilo)
3. Tarilaye John Beke, 25, (Pavia, Iloilo)
4. Rabiya Mateo, 23, (Balasan, Iloilo)
5. Mary Desiree Rendoque, 18, (Cabatuan, Iloilo)
6. Sharamie Solocio, 18, (Santa Barbara, Iloilo)
7. Blessie Jay Villablanca, 21, (La Paz, Iloilo City)
8. Kheshapornam Ramachandran, 19, (Bo. Obrero, Lapuz, Iloilo City)
9. Darra Lorreine Sadsad, 20, (Sibunag, Guimaras)
10. Karen Laurrie Mendoza, 24, (Concepcion, Iloilo)
11. Ann Roxal Palmares, 20, (Mandurriao, Iloilo)
The major titleholders will each win P60,000 cash and an international tour package for two. First and second runners-up will receive P20,000 and P15,000, respectively.
The following schedule of event for Miss Iloilo 2020 are as follows: January 11, casual wear competition at SM City Southpoint; January 18, talent completion at Festive Mall Megaworld; January 19, will be the outreach program at Robinson’s Place Iloilo and January 23, is the pageant night at the newly renovated West Visayas State University (WVSU) Cultural Center.
Miss Iloilo 2020 organizers are: Chairman Sara Pena; Co-chairman Beverly Rosalaes; Director Kevin Piamonte; Screening Committee Head Rhea Penaflorida; Finance Head Susie Facultad and Mark Lester Reneses; Secretariat Head Jida Hautea; Branding and Design Angelo Jethro Del Rosario; head fashion designer Nono Palmos; Candidate Coordinator Gerlin Dela Cruz and Miss Iloilo 2020 is mentored by Bb. Pilipinas executive committee member Raymond Villanueva. Xane Studio is the official photo and video.