WHEN was the last time you did a room makeover?
Room makeover sparks joy. You don't need to spend a fortune to achieve a cozy and Instagrammable room. We also uploaded series of vlogs about this. Check out our YouTube channel for the four practical tips for a DIY Room Makeover and the Room Tour 2020.
1. Plan your desired room arrangement -- Think of space, color, and design. Everything has to be well coordinated if you aim for an Instagrammable room. Check some inspirations on Pinterest or IG.
2. Declutter -- Sort all things that you can find in your room- things that you are still using and things that you seldom use. You can either dispose or donate the latter. That's the secret to minimalism.
3. General cleaning -- You can DIY or hire somebody to do it. The trend now is hiring a team and paying for their services. The Montaverde General Cleaning Services does deep cleaning, shampooing, steaming of foam, pillows, upholstery, etc. They have a machine that can clean your room to minimize asthma attacks and allergies.
4. Recycle and reuse -- Use your creativity and try recycling and reusing old things as decorations. Use them as room accent or something that would complement your room design and color.
5. Keep it simple -- Think of comfort. Think of dreamland. Your room is your comfort zone after a long, tiring day. A simple and minimalist room contributes peace of mind and focus.
As moms, we are in charge of our family's physical and health and one way of doing that is to maintain orderliness and cleanliness in the house.
[The writer appreciates story suggestions. Follow her on IG @mommyaracasastumuran and YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/c/AraCasasTumuran.]