THE Philippine Military Academy has yet to record persons under investigation (PUI) for coronavirus (Covid – 19) even as the academy is still temporary closed to the public. On Saturday, PMA spokesperson Captain Cheryl Tindog disclosed no cadets are listed as PUI due to Covid – 19 saying there was a wide lockdown in the academy as proactive measure against the virus. “Ang ating decision to closed the PMA to general public is based on the assessment of our health authorities particularly, DOH (Department of Health) and the city government of Baguio. Kapag may assessment ulit na tayo ay clear na from the dangers of the virus, eventually the gates of PMA will be open na,” Tindog said. Tindog also said the academy also suspended the weekend leave, privileges and official businesses of the cadets outside PMA, to include crowd drawing activities in which the cadets are invited to participate as a proactive measure to safeguard the health and safety of cadets and the general public from the virus. Parents and relatives, however, may visit the cadets with the supervision of the PMA health practitioners. Tindog added that the station hospital in Fort Del Pilar is also extensively monitoring cadets showing symptoms. Previously, Baguio City announced cancellation of the Panagbenga opening and other crowd drawing events as precautionary measure for the virus. This was followed by the PMA’s pronouncement to prohibit the entry of visitors inside the academy. DOH in Cordillera Epidemiology Surveillance Unit recorded zero confirmed cases of Covid-19 in the region. As of February 20, the agency noted 26 PUIs in the region of which 19 were discharged while seven persons are awaiting the confirmatory results from health research facility. The seven are from Baguio City, Abra, Apayao, Benguet and Kalinga.