AS A precautionary measure against the spread of coronavirus disease (Covid-19), the Provincial Government has implemented policies as to the entry of employees and clients at the Iloilo Provincial Capitol.
Lawyer Suzette Mamon, provincial administrator and OIC-governor, issued an advisory on February 27, 2020, highlighting the policies employees, visitors, and clients transacting at the Capitol have been advised to observe.
The policies are the following:
1. All Iloilo Provincial Government employees are required to wear their frontline/IPG (Iloilo Provincial Government) identification card (ID) upon entry and while within the IPG premises. The No ID, No Entry policy shall be implemented.
2. Only the Capitol and Casa Real main entrance shall be opened for visitors/transacting clients. IPG employees may use all opened entrance doors provided that frontline/IPG ID shall be implemented.
3. Employees and visitors/clients shall pass the designated lanes as provided at the Capitol main entrance. Employees with no frontline/IPG ID shall pass the visitor's lane and undergo a non-contact infrared thermometer check and similar procedures.
4. Members of print and broadcast media may use the employee's lane upon presentation of press/company ID.
5. Security personnel and/or Emergency Responders of Iloilo (E-ROI) shall conduct a Rapid Health Assessment (RHA) to all clients and visitors. A personalized sticker shall be provided as an access to all offices in the IPG upon entry.
6. Security personnel and/or E-ROI shall assess the following: temperature of 38 degrees Celcius (fever) through a non-contact infrared thermometer, colds (sip-on), and cough (ubo).
7. Visitors/clients observed to be with symptoms (fever, colds, cough) shall be provided with surgical mask for precautionary measures and further be subjected to the following questions in accordance with Covid-19 Decision Tool:
* Travel history: country visited for the past 14 days or from January 1, 2020 (China, Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea)
* Close contact with persons with travel history to China, Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea
* Require to fill-up Quick Assessment Tool for Travelers and refer appropriate health personnel for intervention
8. Entrance and exit gates at the back portion of the Iloilo Provincial Capitol shall be closed at 9:30 a.m. Gate between the Casa Real and Power House may be used as entrance/exit. The rest of the gates are open to public.
The advisory is pursuant to Executive Order 28-A previously issued by Governor Arthur Defensor Jr.
The EO 28-A aims to further strengthen quarantine procedures and other disease prevention and control measures under Executive Order 028, Series of 2020 to protect the province of Iloilo from Covid-19. (PR)