PAMPANGA

Macabebe town records 2nd Covid-19 case

MACABEBE town reported its second coronavirus positive case as of Tuesday, March 31.

The second case is currently not in Macabebe town according to the advisory posted by the municipal government on its social media account. The second patient’s location is currently being traced, the advisory noted.

The first coronavirus case in this town was reported in Barangay Santa Rita. The patient had been confined since March 9 and was discharged on March 22, according to a statement of Pampanga Premier Hospital where the patient was admitted.

The said 66-year-old patient’s positive test came out March 25 according to documents from the Department of Health. Official statement from Macabebe town said that the patient is “alive and well” and said that the patient was discharged March 21, contradicting the discharged date issued by the hospital.

Macabebe town currently has some 16 individuals classified as persons under investigation and 726 individuals as persons under monitoring (PUM). Some 86 PUMs have completed their 14-day quarantine.


VIEW COMMENTS
DISCLAIMER:

SunStar website welcomes friendly debate, but comments posted on this site do not necessarily reflect the views of the SunStar management and its affiliates. SunStar reserves the right to delete, reproduce or modify comments posted here without notice. Posts that are inappropriate will automatically be deleted.


Forum rules:

Do not use obscenity. Some words have been banned. Stick to the topic. Do not veer away from the discussion. Be coherent. Do not shout or use CAPITAL LETTERS!

sunstar.com.ph