- Tell him how much you love him.
- Let him hog the remote.
- Wash the car for him.
- Surprise him with a present.
- Give him the chance to sleep all day if he wants to.
- Let him watch his favorite shows.
- Introduce him to movies and shows he might like.
- Have him teach you a new hobby or skill for father-kid bonding.
- Buy him a cake.
- Plan a movie night with the whole family.
- Capture a moment together with a selfie.
- Teach him the ropes on social media in case he’s having a hard time.
- Show him some apps he might be interested in.
- Post a cheesy greeting for your dad on social media.
- Gather messages and well-wishes from family and friends.
- Cook his favorite dishes.
- Play video games with him.
- Have a picnic at home.
- Watch a concert online.
- Surprise him with a group video chat from family and friends who live far away.
June 20, 2020
- A A +
It’s Father’s Day today which means devoting your full attention to your dad on this special day. With the current pandemic, here are some of the ways you can show your love for him in subtle and grand ways while staying at home.
SunStar website welcomes friendly debate, but comments posted on this site do not necessarily reflect the views of the SunStar management and its affiliates. SunStar reserves the right to delete, reproduce, or modify comments posted here without notice. Posts that are inappropriate will automatically be deleted.
Do not use obscenity. Some words have been banned. Stick to the topic. Do not veer away from the discussion. Be coherent. Do not shout or use CAPITAL LETTERS!