BAGUIO City’s Roxanne Allison Baeyens succeeded Miss Philippines Earth 2019 Janelle Tee as she won the crown as Miss Philippines Earth 2020 during pageant finals on Sunday, July 5, which was telecast on GMA 7.
Amid the coronavirus pandemic, and the country placed on lockdown, Miss Philippines Earth pushed through with its finals remotely and online with its “Eco-Angels" theme.
This is the first time for Miss Philippines Earth to hold the pageant online.
The winners of the other titles are:
• Miss Philippines Air: Patrixia Santos, Daraga, Albay
• Miss Philippines Fire: Shane Tormes, Atimonan, Quezon
• Miss Philippines Water: Gianna Llanes, Mandaluyong City
• Miss Philippines Eco-Tourism: Illysa Mendoza, Fil-Melbourne, Australia
• Eco-Angel award: Lyka Chamberlaigneh Lagasca, Lallo, Cagayan
• Darling of the Press: Roxanne Allison Baeyens, Baguio City
• Eco-Video award: Roxanne Allison Baeyens, Baguio City
• Hannah Shampoo award: Shane Tormes, Atimonan, Quezon
Roxanne will represent the Philippines in the Miss Earth pageant, which has yet to announce a finals date. (MMC)