THE total number of recovered coronavirus disease (Covid-19) patients in Cagayan de Oro has reached 74, exceeding the number of active cases in the city which is 60.
Acting City Health Officer Dr. Lorraine Nery said the city's Covid-19 Emergency Operations Center recorded 13 new Covid-positive recoveries.
Their test results came out negative on July 28.
Among the 13 recoveries include the last patient from Dabatian, Barangay Carmen who tested negative on her seventh and last swabbing since quarantined in the city isolation unit for the last 49 days.
Other recovered patients are:
- a 63-year-old male locally stranded individual (LSI) and a resident of Barangay Iponan;
- a 22-year-old female LSI from Malabon and a resident of Barangay Kauswagan;
- a 47-year-old male LSI from Manila and a resident of Barangay Lapasan;
- a 26-year-old female LSI from Quezon City and a resident of Barangay Carmen;
- a 4-year-old male LSI from Quezon City and a resident of Barangay Carmen, who is the son of the 26-year-old woman;
- a 35-year-old female LSI from Novaliches and a resident of Barangay Mambuaya;
- a 31-year-old male returning overseas Filipino worker (ROF) from the Middle East and a resident of Barangay Kauswagan;
- a 22-year-old male LSI from Pasig City and a resident of Barangay 35;
- a 44-year-old male ROF from the Middle East and a resident of Calaanan, Barangay Canitoan;
- a 47-year-old male ROF from the Middle East and a resident of Macanhan, Barangay Carmen;
- a 19-year-old male LSI from Manila and a resident of Barangay Consolacion; and
- a 21-year-old male LSI from Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu and a resident of a gated community in Upper Balulang.
Meanwhile, the City Health Office has also registered a Covid-positive non-resident of Cagayan de Oro who also recovered from the virus infection.
The patient is an 18-year-old LSI from Zambales whose third swab test result came out negative.