A LOCAL case, three returning overseas Filipino workers (ROFs), and six locally stranded individuals (LSIs) who had tested positive for coronavirus are now tagged as "recovered" after their swab test results came out negative on Wednesday, July 29.
This brought the number of patients who have recovered from coronavirus disease (Covid-19) in Cagayan de Oro to 84.
Among the 10 recoveries is the 30-year-old female local case from Barangay 35 who tested negative on her second swab.
She is scheduled for discharge, City Health Office Epidemiologist Dr. Joselito Retuya said.
Other recovered patients are:
* A 27-year-old female LSI from Puerto Galera, Mindoro and a resident of Barangay Camaman-an
* A 54-year-old male ROF from the Middle East and a resident of Barangay Nazareth
* A 40-year-old male ROF from the Middle East and a resident of Barangay Tablon
* A 44-year-old male LSI from Makati and a resident of Barangay Macabalan
* A 19-year-old male LSI from Quezon City and a resident of Barangay Bayanga
* A 25-year-old female LSI from Cebu City and a resident of Barangay Balulang
* A 30-year-old female LSI from Makati and a resident of Barangay Kauswagan
* A 32-year-old male LSI from Pangasinan and a resident of Barangay Mambuaya
* A 37-year-old ROF and a resident of Barangay Tumpagon
Acting City Health Office Dr. Lorraine Nery said the total recoveries is more than half or 58.74 percent of the total 143 Covid-19 cases since March.
At present, Cagayan de Oro City has 53 active cases, wherein five are outpatients and 48 are ROF/LSI.