TEN persons who had tested positive for the novel coronavirus are now tagged as "recovered" after their repeat swab test result came out negative on Thursday, September 10.
This brought the total number of Covid-19 recoveries in Cagayan de Oro to 273.
Of the 10 new recoveries, six are local cases, two are locally stranded individuals (LSIs), a returning overseas Filipino worker (ROF), and a local Authorized Person Outside Residence (Apor), City Health Office Epidemiologist Dr. Joselito Retuya reported.
Those who have recovered are:
* A 54-year-old male LSI from Malate, Manila but a resident of Barangay Bugo;
* A 32-year-old male local Apor residing in Barangay Cugman;
* A 45-year-old male LSI from Manila and a resident of Barangay Nazareth;
* A 27-year-old female resident of Barangay Gusa;
* A 35-year-old male ROF from Japan and a resident of Barangay Canitoan;
* A 31-year-old female resident of Barangay Gusa;
* A six-year-old female resident of Barangay Gusa, daughter of the 279th case (34-year-old female local APOR residing in Barangay Gusa);
* A seven-year-old male resident of Barangay Gusa, the son of the 279th case;
* A nine-year-old female resident of Barangay Gusa, daughter of the 279th case; and
* A 34-year-old male resident of Barangay Gusa, spouse of the 279th case.
Meanwhile, the following areas in Cagayan de Oro are still under localized focused containment, as of September 11:
* A portion of Purok 3, Bayanihan, Barangay Gusa;
* A portion of Zone 1 Cilrai, Barangay Puntod;
* A portion of Purok 4A, Barangay Gusa;
* A portion of Zone 3, Barangay Bayabas;
* A portion of Phase 2, Macanhan, Barangay Carmen;
* A portion of Gawad Kalinga, Sitio Gemelina, Barangay Bugo;
* A portion of MB Ramonal, Barangay Nazareth;
* A portion of Phase 1 Ecoverde Subdivision, Barangay Indahag;
* A portion of Zone 1, Barangay Lumbia;
* A portion of Zone 1 and Zone 2, Barangay 26;
* A portion of Bara Shoreline, Barangay Macabalan;
* A portion of Purok 5 Barangay Tablon;
* A portion of Sitio Mabasa, Barangay Balulang;
* A portion of Zone 4, Barangay 35;
* A portion of San Roque, Lapasan; and
* A portion of Parola, Macabalan.
According to Acting City Health Officer Dr. Lorraine Nery, of the 273 recoveries in Cagayan de Oro, 152 are LSIs, 67 are ROFs, and 54 are local cases (community: 35; Apor: 19).
The city has 154 active cases, four are admitted at the Northern Mindanao Medical Center, 92 are outpatients, and 58 are ROFs/LSIs.
The number of Covid-19 deaths remains at 12.