THIS year may have been imperfect, but that is all the more reason for one to level up his Christmas celebrations as he reconnects with loved ones to celebrate life and holiday cheer.
As everyone ushers in the holidays, SM Supermalls will continue to be a part of every family’s holiday celebrations as the country bounces back and enjoys the season’s merriment. No need to worry because health and safety measures are in place at SM.
Here are some things to look forward to as SM Supermalls kicks off the 100-day countdown to Christmas and launches its Christmas 2020 campaign, “Ngayong Pasko, sama-sama tayo sa SM Supermalls–everything’s here!”
1. Gift giving and sharing. Starting Sept. 16, shoppers can look forward to SM’s weekly online catalogues of gift ideas. They can stay updated on the latest fashion and beauty items, toys, food and more for their loved ones. There's no stopping one from finding the perfect gifts for his family and friends because SM will be offering tons of digital coupons, freebies and discounts on selected items and services.
2. Food feasts. Whether one wants to satisfy his cravings or bring home some comfort food for the family, SM has got him covered. Enjoy dining in with loved ones at SM with its festive and colorful dining areas inside the mall. One can also have a feast at home when her orders takeaway or have food delivered from participating SM tenants. This Christmas season, one can expect a lot of family bundles, promos, discounts and other surprises.
3. #Self-care. Taking care of oneself is key to surviving the pandemic, so one can look forward to celebrating a wonderful Christmas with his family. One should head over to SM and get all the essentials he needs for himself like face masks, vitamins and supplements, hygiene and beauty products and a whole lot more. Why not wrap them up as care packages and give them as gifts, too?
4. Lifting the economy. Embody the spirit of giving during the Christmas season by lending a hand to small businesses that have been affected by the pandemic. Check out special gift items by MSMEs and support local at special SM Christmas markets. Not only does one get to see unique items that make perfect Christmas gifts, he also gets to help local and small businesses.
5. Prioritizing health. At SM, everyone's safety is top priority. Even with the pandemic, one will still feel the joy of the season with SM, thanks to its online mall services. One can get everything he needs from the comfort of his own home by hiring an SM Personal Shopper and get free delivery service for a minimum spend of P5,000 starting Sept. 16. For more gift ideas, one can sit back and watch live virtual shopping parties with his favorite brands on the SM Supermalls official Facebook page. Shoppers can also focus on having fun at the mall because SM strictly observes enhanced sanitation and hygiene efforts, as well as social distancing measures, temperature checks, face mask and shield requirements and cashless payment options, among many others.
6. Enjoy the SM experience. Families and friends can enjoy live performances, family-based online challenges and in-mall connections stations so they can even talk with their loved ones abroad. SM malls will be all about holiday cheer with exciting, larger-than-life Christmas displays. One can visit SM malls and capture Christmas memories with family and friends inside snow globes, augmented reality art and Christmas characters soon.
One can come together with family and friends at SM for the holidays. For more information on SM Supermalls’ holiday events and promos, one may visit www.smsupermalls.com and follow @smsupermalls on Facebook and Instagram. (SPONSORED CONTENT)