ELEVEN patients who tested positive for coronavirus have recovered after their repeat swab test results came out negative on Friday, September 25.
This brought the total number of Covid-19 recoveries in Cagayan de Oro to 397.
Of the 11 recoveries, two are locally stranded individuals (LSIs), one is a returning overseas Filipino worker (ROF), and eight are local cases, City Health Office Epidemiologist Dr. Joselito Retuya reported.
Those who have recovered are:
-An 8-month-old male LSI from Malabon and a resident of Macanhan, Barangay Carmen;
-A 22-year-old male LSI from Marikina and a resident of Barangay Gusa; a 25-year-old female ROF from the Middle East and a resident of Barangay Iponan;
- A 30-year-old male resident of Barangay Tumpagon;
- A 38-year-old male local Authorized Person Outside Residence (ROF) residing in Barangay Nazareth;
- A 17-year-old male resident of Barangay Nazareth;
- A 9-month-old male resident of Barangay Nazareth;
- A 23-year-old male resident of Barangay Carmen;
- A 59-year-old female resident of Barangay Bulua;
- A 2-month-old male resident of Barangay Bugo; and
- A 24-year-old female resident of Barangay Bugo.
Meanwhile, a portion of Zone 6, Barangay Cugman was placed under localized focused containment after a 27-year-old female resident of the said area tested positive for Covid-19.
According to Acting City Health Officer Dr. Lorraine Nery, of the 397 recoveries recorded in Cagayan de Oro, 203 are LSIs, 84 are ROFs, and 110 are local cases (community: 75; Apor: 35).
As of September 25, Cagayan de Oro registered a total of 683 confirmed Covid-19 cases.
Of the number, 325 are ROFs/LSIs and 358 are local cases.
The city has 255 active cases, 12 of whom are admitted to the Northern Mindanao Medical Center, 206 are outpatients and 37 are ROFs/LSIs.
The number of Covid-19 deaths is now at 31.