BACOLOD

Hinoba-an mayor goes into self-isolation

HINOBA-AN Mayor Ernesto Estrao confirmed that he has put himself under a seven- day isolation in his house.

Estrao said he was with Pontevedra Mayor Jose Maria Alonso in a meeting last week at the Negros Residences.

Estrao said he was on the same table with Alonso during the meeting.

When I went home our municipal health officer advised me to go in isolation for seven days, the mayor said.

He added that he feels ok and had not shown any symptoms.

Atty. Rayfrando Diaz confirmed that five mayors personally attended the meeting with the representatives of Philippine Regional Municipal Development Project of the World Bank.

Aside from Estrao and Alonso, also present at the meeting were Candoni Mayor Cicero Borromeo, Valladolid Mayor Enrique Miravalles and Moises Padilla Ella Celestina Yulo, Diaz said.

He added that five other mayors, beneficiaries of a World Bank grant attended the meeting online.

Alonso was tested positive for coronavirus early last week.

Board Member Andrew Montelibano (3rd district) also confirmed on Friday that he is positive with the virus.


VIEW COMMENTS
DISCLAIMER:

SunStar website welcomes friendly debate, but comments posted on this site do not necessarily reflect the views of the SunStar management and its affiliates. SunStar reserves the right to delete, reproduce or modify comments posted here without notice. Posts that are inappropriate will automatically be deleted.


Forum rules:

Do not use obscenity. Some words have been banned. Stick to the topic. Do not veer away from the discussion. Be coherent. Do not shout or use CAPITAL LETTERS!

sunstar.com.ph